To add information, contact Kim @ 584-3557
or e-mail to kimfromola@gmail.com

Friday, October 28

SECOND FORK BRIDGE

JUST SO YOU KNOW...The Second Fork bridge is going to be set Wednesday, November 2nd. In order for that to happen it will have to be brought up to Ola via Highway 52 out of Emmett. At some point on Tuesday, November 1st, Highway 52 will be closed for approx. a half hour. Unfortunately as of now no one knows what time probably Tuesday afternoon. I will try and be more specific on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Similarly, energy auditing is done to make sure that you are using your energy efficiently. Bridge Inspections

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, You’ve performed a great job. I’ll certainly digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends. I am sure they’ll be benefited from this website. gpr

    ReplyDelete